Halloween or Hallowe’en is a celebration observed in several countries on 31 October. It begins the three-day observance of Allhallowtide, the time in the liturgical year dedicated to remembering the dead, including saints (hallows), martyrs, and all the faithful departed.
In this celebration , DealPOS launching new features to make your work easier. Here is the update of our application for this month:
Point Of Sale
1. New! Select Multiple Outlet on Report filter
Now you can filter for each the outlet report. To make it easier for you to create a daily report.
This promotion applies if the customer buy a product with a fixed amount then he entitled to get reward 1 product free at the lowest unit price.
This Promotion applies if there is a customer who wants to buy a product then he entitled to get 1 more product that you have specified. Example: Customer A buys Jeans, then he is entitled to a free strap waist bonus.
4. Update! Sign When Configuration changed from default
We will give a sign when there is a configuration that is not in the default. We sign with we mark it with black block
1. New! Column for OrderPrice Import&Export Product
We add a new column in csv for order order price when you export and import order price
2. New! Alert When Final amount Different from Receipt
A notification alert will appear if the nominal transaction amount differs from the nominal payment amount when you make a sale or purchase transaction.
3. New! Show Client Number in Orders
Now you can check which transactions have the invoice number changed when you upload an offline order transaction
4. New! Filter Option on Loyalty for Timestamp Range
The additional filter for timestamp ( Date ) on the loyalty point page
5. New! Filter on Report Category Sales to hide ‘0’ Sales Category
New filters in your report categories can show or remove categories for which transactions are ‘0’
6. New! Configuration Set Limit Syncronize Product
Now you can determine the maximum amount of cache of products that you download
7. New! Configuration, Not Showing 1st Payment method in split Payment
Now there is a configuration to not display the same payment method when a transaction uses partial payment
8. New! Configuration, Make Sign up Outlet Mandatory
A new configuration that makes the outlet mandatory when you register a new customer
9. Update! Can’t input Zero ‘0’ Quantity in Selling Cart
In Sell Menu you cannot input the ‘0’ qty when making a transaction
10. Update! Add Payment need DateEditor for Custom Payment Date
Now you must have a dateeditor role to make transactions with a custom date
11. Update! Live Chat will take your login data as Chat source
You don’t need to input some data such as e-mail when you want to have a live chat with our support if, because the system will automatically retrieve from your user profile
1. New! Outlet Access Control on Journal Access
At this time you don’t need a lot of charts of accounts when you want to see accounting reports base on outlet, when you create a new journal, you just need to select the outlet
If accounting need check and balances, you can activate this feature,This feature is made so that when the journal is made by your staff, the journal must be approved by you to be included in the report
1. New! UI in Record Expense
Dealpos has a new UI appearance in the accounting menu at the expense record
new config If you want to require entering notes every journal entry in the accounting menu