Halloween or Hallowe’en is a celebration observed in several countries on 31 October. It begins the three-day observance of Allhallowtide, the time in the liturgical year dedicated to remembering the dead, including saints (hallows), martyrs, and all the faithful departed.
In this celebration , DealPOS launching new features to make your work easier. Here is the update of our application for this month:
1. New Function – Composite in Composite
If your business is engaged in the Food and beverage sector, you definitely have a menu package that has individual menus that have several raw materials inside. Currently we have been able to cut raw material stocks from the package menu.
2. Contacts Menu – Showing the person who’s made a Contact and telling when the Contact has been made
If you create a new customer, below the contact information we have come up with information about when and who created the customer.
3. Image in Treatment Menu moved to Cloudinary & Add New Widget for Add New Image
All the images in the treatment we have moved to cloudinary which is expected with the presence of the 3rd party platform will accelerate the performance of our system.
We have also created a new widget in adding images to the treatment.
4. Outlet performance Report – Add New Filter for Search Complementary Type
Add filter items included in complementary. Usually complementary is in the form of platinum / hand bag.
5. Sell Menu – Highlight on Chart Icon for Showing Total Product
Previously you could only see the amount of qty in your cart, but at this time we have raised the number of items in your cart
With this setting, you can bring up / eliminate your customer email in receipt. You can see in this article Setup for Hide Email Customer in the Receipt
7. Sell Menu – Show Calculator for Fill “Length x Wide” Your Product
If you are a company that sells goods by calculating the area of the item, now we have created a calculator to make it easier for you to fill in the length and width of the product.